- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £4.49 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
|Price:||£17.46 (£0.39 / percent_by_volume)|
- A delicious aniseed flavour spirit created by Paul Ricard
- Our pride is, as always, in giving pleasure
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
The pastis Ricard was created by Paul Ricard, in Marseilles in 1932. Our pride is, as always, in giving pleasure.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The Ricard delivers a pleasing wash of aniseed sweetness, followed with enough heat to warm any hearts cockles....and indeed most of its other bits.
It rolls well around the mouth, and the aftertaste stays with you long enough to consider the thought of another....just to be sure.
A great way to beat the French winter.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this for my husband, who loves it, but finds it difficult to purchase in local stores.Published 11 months ago by Liz West
Purchase was a present for a relative which was very much appreciated.Published 12 months ago by david price