on 4 December 2015
You get what you pay for
this is not a ribbon, but instead a long strip of nylon. Frayed on first day. However, it redeems a star for the fun factor, as the.kids didn't notice the fraying and its a great toy. I wouldn't dissuade anyone from buying, as the enjoyment you will get outweights the fryed ends!
on 24 March 2016
Ok quality for just over £1 delivered. Stick keeps detaching but nothing that a bit of tape won't fix. My 7 year old loves it. Ribbon is long so trimmed it down to suit.
on 31 December 2016
Arrived on time - seems good for the price
on 28 December 2013
Even though it arrived a day late I didn't mind because it is very good quality. My girls have loved playing with them but the stick is longer than their other ones they have had in the past so have to get used to these ones. I'm delighted with them.
on 14 January 2015
Ribbon too long and static, so gets tangled very easily. This is especially true if bought for young kids. Also kept detaching itself from rod.
on 10 June 2016
They are great fun and the ribbon is very long
on 20 December 2014
These took weeks to arrive, but delighted two small girls and were remarkably cheap.
Avoid the garden unless it's dry, or they get muddy.
on 2 November 2015
For my three year old, great price not to sure how long it will last. Put away for a stocking filler!
on 7 September 2015
the Best £1 I have ever spent. My 4 year old loves it and is practicing to become the next GB Gold medallist.
on 8 July 2015
Excellent quality! Fantastic value for money. My daughter loves it (so as me!). She has been playing with the dance ribbon for a week now and has not broken yet. I will be ordering some more.