Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.80

on 9 June 2012
i waited quite a while for this book to be released,as i had enjoyed the first two ,i was looking forward to the third ,what a disappointment ,it was in my opinion just boring dribble.i read it to the end to see if it improved it didn't,i don't know if i will be continuing with the rest of the series,will wait to see the reviews
on 31 March 2012
i loved the first two in the series so brought this one as soon as it hit amazon and read it in one sitting. lizzy ford's characters are brilliant and you feel like you actually know them. I honestly didn't see the twist at the end coming, it was genius. only four stars because I thought everything happened to fast so therefore the book seemed too short but i cant wait to see whats going to happen next.
on 29 January 2014
would like to of Hurd how Katie and the baby (hazel) got on.
I love Toby. kris did the right thing in the end. my heart goes out to gabe. hope he finds his happy ever after in his series he deserves it.
on 12 July 2012
I was waiting for this book, I re-read Katie's Hope again. I really enjoyed the third book. And like another reviewer said I really didn't see the twist at the end.I'm now looking forward to Gabriel's Hope. A really good read Couldn't put the book down. Highly recommend for a good escape.
on 21 January 2013
I had loved the first two Rhyn books.
He was so fiery and bursting with power, like a massive firework at the moment just before everything breaks loose.
For me, this book was a bit of a damp squib in comparison. I didn't feel that mad outerworld existance of the other books.
The story was all there and tied up nicely but the description seemed thin. Maybe because there was so much character description in the first 2 books the author thought we didn't need so much in this one.
I know Toby was meant to help Rhyn by keeping his power subdued,(so he doesn't go blasting off destroying everything in sight,) but I would have much rather he hadn't bothered.I felt like the book needed a bit of 'Death and Destruction' Maybe I just didn't like Rhyn when he could control himself properly, but I didn't get that feeling of 'raw power' as I did in the previous books.
I couldn't bear the setting either. I was sick to death of that blasted jungle path by half way through.
I just didn't feel that overwhelming passion that Katie and Rhyn shared in the last book either. I swear I wept at their parting in book two. This one didn't seem to have much feeling in it at all.
on 30 December 2014
I got the first book free had a read an I was honestly hooked the story was so good even got used to the dead dead had to get all the other books ..am now going on to the next one's Gabe`s story a big thanks to LADY FORD you are getting better with each book
on 10 September 2012
I like this series and the last one is the best of the 3. It has pace and direction. the writing is much better too. I actually feel like I might take up the Gabriel trillogy.

If you like fantasy other worlds with end of world and a love story with some fighting and a bit of blood - go for this!

It hit a good not for me as I was looking for something different and much more interesting than the other fantasy drivil which is pandering about.
on 27 March 2012
It felt like forever to wait for this book and just before it was released, I re-read Katie's Hellion and Katie's Hope to remind me of the story. And I must say I wasn't disappointed, it was a great finale to their story but I just wish the book was a bit longer as I read it in a day and could have carried on. I guess I'll now have to wait for Gabriel's story to be released :-( Hurry up Lizzy ;-)

Thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking for an escape in a book!!!
on 25 March 2012
A long awaited book which didn't disappoint. I'm so pleased that they'll be further books. Rhyn is such an awesome force but he's so humbled by his mate Katie - really sweet. There are some brill lines between Rhyn and the baby angel Toby, particularly when Toby threatens to call him Pops! Loved the twist towards the end of the book - quite unexpected.
on 25 March 2012
I couldn't wait to see how Lizzy would carry on Rhyn and Katie's story. I couldn't be more happy! Rhyn's redemption had me hooked from the first page, I couldn't put it down! Loved the twist, did not see that coming! Can't wait for the eternal series in the autumn!