Rhino What You Did Last Summer Paperback – 1 Oct 2009
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ross is back and the world is a better place for it (Irish Times)
Howard captures the insanity of celebrity culture perfectly and his knowledge of pop culture is thrilling (Sunday Tribune)
Howard is Ireland's finest chronicler of south Dublin life (Irish Independent) --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
Ross O'Carroll-Kelly is the ultimate fantasy shag of 95 per cent of women in Dublin. The other 5 per cent are to be pitied because they basically can't, like, handle the pressure. You need to be some woman for one woman to be with the maestro. And that's not to be tooting my own trumpet, roysh; that's just stating a simple fact of life. So get over it.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I put off reading them for ages as I find some southern irish 'comedy' pretty weak.
I started to read the Ross O'Carroll Kelly column in the irish times, and that drew me into his world.
Now I buy every one of the books, they really are hilarious. The author is extremely witty, and the books are also an excellent commentary on modern day Ireland.
My advice would be to read the 'We need to talk about Ross' book first, as this gives you a great introduction to his world.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just love Ross o Carroll Kelly and the mixture of his life and the Hills- couldn't have asked for morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
He is just so funny and clever, I love the Ross O'Carroll-Kelly series. And when you read old ones, you realise what a social commentary they are as well.Published 7 months ago by Lucy Apple