on 30 March 2017
Good quality and fit
on 17 March 2017
Material quality OK - but as with other reviewers the bottom of the legs are extremely tight and difficult to put on over my daughters very slim ankles.
on 24 April 2017
Thanks
on 11 January 2015
These were for my 8 year old son who is average height but very slim so we went for the XSY size.
They are well made and the material is good quality. However the fit is slightly strange, they are very long in the leg but very (too) narrow around the lower leg/ankle. My son can only just get them over his feet and any tighter around the ankle and he wouldn't be able to wear them.
on 2 February 2014
Bought LY/XLY navy blue Rhino compression tights for my 13 year old daughter - whose 5.3 and very slim. Made enquries of Intergral Sports who were extremely helpful and item arrived next day delivery. Tights are used for outdoor netball/hockey matches and have proved to be ideal re warmth and muscles not being sore afterwards. LY/XLY fits like a glove, long enough and does a superb job. Very pleased daughter!
on 2 January 2015
I bought these for a 6 year old. They are great the only problem is the bottom opening is tight and a challenge to get feet through without adult help
on 12 October 2015
Could not get them over my son's feet the legs were so narrow at the bottom had to send them back.
on 16 September 2015
Not really up to the standard of other skins I have bought. Very narrow legs, which makes them very hard to put on, wouldn't buy again!
on 30 November 2015
The fabric is fine. But the ends of the tights (around the ankles) are so tight that we simply had to cut them off so that our son could put these on. Even then it is simply not a good design - way too at the ankles. And too long.
on 17 October 2015
These are ridiculously narrow at the ankles...if I hadn't stretched them in the process of trying to get them over his feet, I'd be sending them back. He hasn't worn them yet but I can see I'll need to replace these very soon!