Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
Rhein Radweg 2 Basel - Mainz GPS wp (German) Spiral-bound – 30 May 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
- clear and up-to-date mapping
- kilometre distances at regular intervals
- written directions (in German) at key points
- interesting information about towns and cities
- information on guest houses, hotels and bike shops
- robust and pretty weatherproof
- only the Rhine route itself is mapped. If you go off the route for more than a few kilometres, you'll have cycled off the map. I advise taking a reasonably detailed road map and a compass with you in addition to this guide.
- IMPORTANT FOR CAMPERS - the map does not distinguish between 'Festcampingplatz' and normal campsites. The former are static caravan sites where you cannot pitch a tent. Arriving at a campsite in the evening after a 120km ride and discovering you can't actually camp there is not much fun, and cycling on in the dark to find another campsite (generally they're not well signposted) is even less fun. This happened to us a couple of times. It is worth planning your route in advance and making sure that you will be able to camp at the sites marked on the map.
Otherwise, well worth it.