Customer reviews

Rexel Soft Touch Display Book A4 Black Combo (36 Pockets)
Size: 36 Pockets|Change

on 3 November 2014
Good quality book, but I hadn't realised that the book portion of the folder was a fuzzy suede type material that felt as if it would get rather tatty quickly.

I returned it instead for the 'standard' Black Smooth Leather model, which fitted my needs perfectly.
on 25 July 2012
Really professional finish and of a high quality visually. I purchased this to put all my professional qualifications into. Very pleased with the result, and it looks smart too when going to interviews. Keeps all documents in one place. The plastic inserts are good too - strong and durable, not cheap like some brands. Plenty of pages to be utilised too.
on 8 December 2015
Good quality and my diplomas and certificates look very professional in it for interviews.
on 24 April 2017
Really nice and quality display book. The only complaint is a stain or mark(glue?) on a front cover. Disappointed really, it supposed to be a presentation book for work.
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 November 2014
The display book arrived within a few days of placing order, it was packed well.
However upon opening the outer appearance wasn't as high a quality as I was expecting, but the inside was better. Overall i feel over priced.
on 21 August 2015
happy with purchase
on 10 January 2018
Top drawer product!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 July 2015
Awful product pockets split
on 11 April 2014
This display book is worth every penny. My certificates are kept in pristine condition and presented professionally for interviews and training courses.
on 4 January 2014
This item would have been great when I was leaving school, could've kept all my certificates in one place. Now I know better for my kids. Thank you great item