The Witcherley Book Company is an independent publisher in the Cotswolds, UK and is introducing a new range of puzzle books. Rex Witcherley, is the pseudonym of our puzzle creator. The name comes from a character in the first book published by The Witcherley Book Company (Inspector Hobbes and the Blood by Wilkie Martin book 1 of the best-selling unhuman series) in which Rex is the dreaded 'editorsaurus' and publishes the fictional paper Sorenchester and District Life (affectionately known as The Sad B) and the fictional magazine Sorenchester Life. Our puzzler started creating puzzles when still at school and has previously worked for many years in IT. Rex started created puzzles when at school, developing some basic crosswords.
This puzzle book range developed with our puzzler's 80 year old mother in mind so include Large Print editions. Many books are in 3 print sizes, each with different puzzles:
- Standard print, Pocket / Travel edition (10 point)
- LARGE PRINT (16 point)
- EXTRA LARGE PRINT (36 point font)
Titles so far, available in different sizes, include:
- Classic Novel Word Search: Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Jane Eyre, A Christmas Carol, Great Expectations
- Classic Book Word Search: Mrs Beeton
- Classic Document Word Search: Magna Carta (using the FULL English text)
- Classic Poem Word Search: Shakespeare's Sonnets (using the FULL text)
- Random Word Search
- Random Number Search
- Classic Sudoku
More titles coming soon.