- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Rex Hill Pinot Noir 2010 75 cl (Case of 3)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A typical Pinot Noir from Oregon with perfumed aromatics of violets, roses and rich dark fruits.
- This attractive example of pinot noir exhibits flavours of raspberries, wild strawberries and hints of tobacco leaf.
- Enjoy with Roast Pork, Duck or Cassoulet
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Rex Hill was once a neglected fruit and nut drying farm, before Paul Hart and Jan Jacobsen arrived 1982 and planted Pinot Noir vines, with Chardonnay and Pinot Gris following on as the winery became more established. The winery owns some of the oldest vines in the Willamette Valley and the wines are produced in an environmentally friendly way as possible using biodynamic farming and sustainable business practices. Since Paul and Jan's retirement in 2007, Deb and Bill Hatcher of A to Z Wineworks in Oregon have taken control of the winery and are continuing the good work producing brilliant wines with fantastic purity of fruit. Rex Hill is also making some great efforts to model sustainable practices with its employees, suppliers, the wider community