- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Kogan Page; 1 edition (3 Jan. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0749461675
- ISBN-13: 978-0749461676
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 1.5 x 23.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 280,211 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Reward Management Toolkit Paperback – 3 Jan 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Armstrong...and Cummins...guide human resources and reward specialists and external consultants in developing, implementing, and managing employee rewards. They outline 14 tools that lead readers through reward practices, including reward reviews and strategy, total rewards, risk management, job evaluation, market rate analysis, base pay management, contingent pay, bonus schemes, executive remuneration, international reward, employee benefits, pay reviews, and reward evaluation, with checklists and questionnaires for each." -- Book News Inc.
Michael Armstrongs books have sold over 500,000 copies worldwide and are translated into more than 20 languages.
75% of total organisation spend is on pay and related costs.
Provides all the practical tools required for constructing the best reward schemes and pay scales suited to employees.
Online resources: figures and templates such as checklists and questionnaires
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Labour
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Human Resources Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Negotiation