Customer reviews

on 16 March 2013
I had an £880 platinum Tiffany wedding band the first time I got married, which at the time for me was the most perfect ring, it had the right weight and was made of the most practical and durable precious metal for a mans ring.

I wanted a similar ring for my second (and final) marriage, but had to be more sensible on the cost this time. I looked at lots of options and came across this cobalt ring from Revoni.

It looked identical to my previous ring and the only other review was very comlimentary, but I thought it was too good to be true based on the price. I then started to look into Cobalt rings as I became curious to see if they could look and feel as good as platinum. I found some similar cobalt rings from some prestigious high street jewellers, but although they were court shape, they didn't have the finished smooth edges I wanted from this style of ring.

I took a chance with Revoni based on the single glowing review and have to say it was the best gamble ever.

If you are looking for a wedding band to shame all others, I have to say this cobalt ring knocks spots off of it and tons of others I have ever seen. The weight, the feel, look and colour are absolutely flawless, and it truly looks as good as the picture shown. forget platinum, this ring is virtually unbreakable and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Revoni were also an absolute joy to deal with as I originally ordered a size V1/2, got married in it a few weeks later, but noticed after a solid day/night of wearing it, it felt slightly loose. I had it size checked by 2 seperate jewellers and they said the sizing was closer to a size W. I emailed Revoni, and without hesitation they asked me to return it to exchange it for the next size down. This exchange turned up very promptly, and the fit is now absolutely perfect.

A word of advice, to both Revoni and any prospective purchasers of this ring is that it seems as though the sizing is based on US sizes which are very slightly different to the UK sizing as my first ring was ordered as a V1/2, it came with a lable showing Size V and as mentioned was closer to a UK size W. The replacement ring came with a label showing size 10.5 on it, which is a USA size and this was spot on.

In my opinion, these cobalt rings are the way forward for cost, look, feel and durability.

I dont work for Revoni or get any benefit from this review, but just like to spread the word when something truly fantastic shows up and the seller is so helpful, and would like to see other people benefitting from it like I have.
on 5 November 2017
I bought this for my husband on our first anniversary as the ring we got for him for our wedding was too big and he wouldn’t wear it. I couldn’t find the other ring to buy a smaller size and I’m glad because my husband likes this one a lot better and so do I. Comfortable fit, looks great. Definitely recommend.
on 14 November 2016
I've had this for several years now and it still looks good. I work in retail and I lift boxes and stuff around a lot so I'm pleasantly surprised how well it's holding up. It's got a lot of tiny scratches all over it but they are just superficial and, if anything add to the look of the ring in my opinion.
on 10 October 2013
My husband to b is very fussy on rings. We looked everywhere for. Plat gold or white gold ring. And nothing made him happy! Mind howeuer took 5 minutes in the shop! Howeuer after days and moths of searching we ordered online which I was I little worried about it arrived!perfect fitt! Perfect value! At £99and very comfortable!
on 24 August 2013
This ring is fantastic! Very comfy, feels and looks great. Best value for money i could recommend for a wedding ring anywhere! Buy, buy, buy. Quality is unsurpassed, this is great. Sizing is spot on.
on 13 June 2015
good looks great price good design buy buy buy
on 9 June 2014
Bought this for my husband as his wedding band and it is absolutely a lovly piece we were both really pleased at the quality of the ring as the cost wasn't expensive.
on 13 January 2015
perfect fit and price excellent
on 14 May 2015
Excellent ring and service delivery time was spot on
on 7 September 2014
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse