- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Revitive Cooling Foot & Leg Gel
- 170ml Revitive Foot and leg gel
- Help maintain healthy skin
- Great for using with your Revitive or Circulation Booster.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Revitive Foot and Leg Gel is a cool and calming gel that helps to revive hot, tired feet and aching legs. Non-greasy and hydrating, this gel is made with a menthol base to revive tired skin. Moisturising your feet is an important part of daily foot care and can help maintain healthy skin.
Well moisturised feet will increase conductivity which may increase the benefits of the Revitive CX, IX or the Original Circulation Booster. Apply gel or moisturiser generously to your feet before use. Massage well into the skin and repeat if you have very dry skin.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have very dry feet and think that the use of a gel with the circulation booster does improve the effect as it improves the contact between the soles of your feet and the footplates of the booster. The result is the action of the circulation booster seems more intense. However, I've experimented wit other foot gels most of which seem as good and many are a fraction of the price of this smallish 170ml tube of Revitive product.
In summary, this product works but no better than others costing considerably less.
I bought her a Revitive machine, which she uses daily, and I bought this gel. She confirms that the gel improves the effect of the machine, and also has a soothing feel. My Mother is in a care-home and one of the staff rubs the gel into her feet and calves for her each day.
She is JUST finishing her second tube - 10 months after starting the first tube. It only needs to be used in a small quantity, so it is not an expensive addition to the Revitive itself.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazon product description did not say it is unsuitable for pregnancy. When I received product was disappointed the packaging listed it as being unsuitable. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Philip R Lord
Look for similar items by category
- Health & Personal Care > Health & Personal Care: Amazon Global Delivery Available
- Health & Personal Care > Medical Supplies & Equipment > Mobility & Daily Living Aids > Bathroom Aids & Safety > Foot Care
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Foot Care
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Medication > Tired Legs
- Sports & Outdoors > Fitness > Accessories