- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Education (30 Nov. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444177427
- ISBN-13: 978-1444177428
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 0.9 x 29.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 340,298 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
My Revision Notes Edexcel AS History: Britain, c.1860-1930: The Changing Position of Women (MRN) Paperback – 30 Nov 2012
|New from||Used from|
|Paperback, 30 Nov 2012||
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Unlock your full potential with this revision guide which focuses on the key content and skills you need to know
About the Author
Robin Bunce teaches History at Long Road Sixth Form College in Cambridge. He has written and edited a wide range of History textbooks for A-level and GCSE.
Laura Gallagher teaches History at Long Road Sixth Form College in Cambridge. She has written and edited a wide range of History textbooks for A-level and GCSE.