Let's Review Algebra 2/Trigonometry (Barron's Review Course) Paperback – 1 Sep 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
My only complaint about the book is the number of errors in the book. In working through the book, I discovered more than a dozen mathematical errors in the example problems and practice problem solutions. I confirmed the errors using my Mathway.com subscription. Even with these errors, the book provides an excellent review source. It could be problematic for someone with weaker skills, though, trying to figure out how to complete certain examples, when the problems in the book are, in fact, wrong. In section 3.7, for example, 3 of the 7 examples worked out have errors in them. Two of them are factored incorrectly, and one of them has a substitution error.
In addition, the book fails to give many detailed illustrative problems before jumping to much harder examples. It is always important, and particularly in a review book, to give the reader numerous examples which are graduated in difficulty throughout the book and for which the solutions are written out in detail.
Also, since these review books are usually used as an addition to a text book so that students can continually strengthen their skills with spiraled exercises, they should also provide a great number of exercises at the end of each section.
This book fails to do either of these.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Study & Learning Skills
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Algebra
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Geometry & Topology
- Books > Young Adult