Customer reviews

on 16 September 2011
The ending of BULLIED more or less compels the reader to download parts 2 and 3 in the series...so I did.
The 'bullied' concept gets rather lost as the plot develops into a mix of Stephen King and JK Rowling, but its a hugely enjoyable read nonetheless.
These books are a little on the short side of things..I read this one and part 3 (which I will review separately) in a little over 24 hours, and that wasn't reading continuously! It's hard to know how to categorise this series...they are a bit thriller, a bit comedy, a bit horror and a lot fantasy. I don't want to discuss the characters..they're all pretty wooly really..or the plot which really hits extreme levels on the fantasy scale. Suffice it to say that Revenge is great fun and even if this type of story is not your normal choice..as it certainly isn't mine..I promise you'll enjoy it.
Chris Smith is a wonderful storyteller and it is a fact that the speed with which I finished both this book and the follow-up is testimony to the author's writing skills.
I've just seen that War..the final part of this series..has hit Amazon today. Hopefully it will hit Kindle very soon, and I'm poised with my finger over the 'Buy with One Click' button.
This is a series well worth a read.
on 12 November 2013
Just like the rest in the set this is a great book, very inspiring as I am bullied- oh how I would love an amulet. Not good for the 11 yr old that I am as it has swearing
on 13 March 2014
Love this author and this series is brill pity the books weren't a bit longer as I finished them too soon