on 11 April 2017
I had a different brand version of this before which arrived folded and so it slowly disintegrated along those fold lines unsurprisingly. This one is rolled, and therefore hopefully that problem shouldn't recur. Nice big size. I have used it for making granola (usually sticky and hard to remove) which does not stick at all -- hooray! -- and various other foods and had no problem whatsoever.
2 people found this helpful
on 13 November 2017
This is my favourite non stick cooking material. I cut it up and use it in the bottom of oven trays and have put some in the bottom of my caravan oven to keep it clean. It does what it says on the tin - i.e. stops things sticking to oven trays and the like. I just then wash it and it is there for reusing again. Would I buy more - definitely.
on 24 May 2018
This product works really well. It has made cleaning after baking so much easier.
It's cool to the touch so I can grab it to pour the food into the plates and the food just slides onto them.
Oven pizzas are crispier as a result. Really liked it. Also, I like the fact that it is environmentally friendly and reduces waste. Will pay for itself in a year on all the baking paper I'm not using.
on 30 March 2017
Great product. Lasts for years. As long as the edges of the sheet are not pressed against hot material, the edges remain cool to the touch. Meaning things like oven chips can be poured from the sheet. Would have given 5 stars but unable to get a crispy base on pizzas using this sheet. But despite this these sheets are very handy for cooking.
on 30 June 2016
Been using these for years and can't fault them. Use them to cover your roasting dishes for anything you're cooking in the oven and then just wipe / wash clean for the next use. SO MUCH EASIER than rinsing greasy trays.
3 people found this helpful
on 25 February 2018
A very useful product, I have several.

I use it to line my oven bottom (inside), since it is heat resistant, as well as on some of my surfaces, in the kitchen, because it is so easy to clean it, by simply wiping it!

A fantastic item in its simplicity and excellent usefulness.
on 12 November 2015
These teflon mats are brilliant - excellent for all sorts of baking, lining pans, etc. Also for rolling sticky stuff: I use one below and one above (e g fondant icing). Then then get a quick wash and wipe and can be used over and over again. Unlike others I have used, these ones don't get little worn patches within three uses - they go on and on. (I haven't challenged them for the whole three years yet!)
on 22 May 2016
These liners are great. They really take away the hard work of cleaning a tray. You do have to avoid cutting foods with this teflon mat, but I loved this item as it is a pack of 4, however the mat I am using currently has lasted a good 4 weeks and is still as good as new. You really only have to wash them off with hot soapy water.
on 16 January 2018
Used for the first time tonight and very pleased. Purchased to replace one I've been using for years. Bonus was to get three in a pack. Quick delivery time although over packaged. These mats are such a saver of mess in the oven and I wouldn't be without them.
on 8 May 2018
Replaced the ones i had for years - love these as great for baking.