Reusable Bamboo Drinking Straws | Reusable Straw | Strong & Durable | Cocktail Straws | Biodegradable Straws | Eco Friendly Straws | BPA Free |Dishwasher Safe |12 Straws | Straw Bag | Bambaw
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Reusable and eco-alternative to plastic straws, the Bambaw bamboo straws can be reused in order to cut down on waste.
- Biodegradable – The Daily amount of waste is alarming. These natural wooden straws are good for the environment and won't leave footprints. In addition, they do not contain any colour or ink.
- Durable and strong – Bamboo is an ultra resistant wood. It would be appropriate for all types of drinks, whether hot or cold.
- Anti-bacterial, the bamboo has of course antibacterial properties. The brush allows you to effectively and gently clean your straws for a deep clean.
- Hand made in Bali, the bamboo originates from from controlled organic farming and is processed without pesticides or other chemicals. Our straws are also designed by local artisans. Each straw comes from a different bamboo shoot, which makes it unique in its colour and its diameter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Bambaw Our Bamboo is native to the island of Bali in Indonesia, and grows well away from the pandas. The Bambaw straws are made by artisans of an Indonesian village. Each straw is unique in its colour and its diameter as it comes from a single rod of bamboo grass.
Ecology: unlike plastic drinking straws, they are good for the environment. They are intended to be reusable, biodegradable and do not contain chemicals. 1/3 of plastic waste is released into the ocean. Become an environmentally responsible influences the reduction in the number of plastic waste in landfills and in the wild, and allows you to reduce the direct and indirect threat to animal species such as tortoises.
Use: in addition to being fun, bamboo material is extremely durable and long lasting. Fruit juice, smoothies, cocktails, hot drinks, the Bamboo Drinking Straws are perfect for enjoying your favourite drinks and heat resistant. They are also very practical to carry around. Now, refuse to use plastic drinking straws and carry around with you your Bambaw bamboo straw using the carrying pouch.
Care:Use the cleaning brush to deep clean the straws. Clean the inside of the straws with a warm mild soapy water and leave to dry. Do not put your bamboo straws regularly in the dishwasher.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was looking for an alternative to disposable plastic straws, though silicone, glass and stainless steel options just didn't feel right either - I have daughters aged 2.5 and 4.5 so glass seemed unwise and stainless steel cold and metallic tasting. Silicone also felt likely to stain and absorb any oils in our soups.
Then I found these bamboo straws and love them! My girls really enjoy looking at them all and choosing the one they wanted for the juice they'd made. We also talked about where the straws came from and how they were made and why they are better for us and our planet than plastic ones.
They are lovely to drink from and the most earthy and earth friendly (and therefore human friendly) straws I could imagine.
Thank you so much :-)
I wasn’t sure what to expect but I was a little disappointed.
Firstly, the straws are quite wide and so it’s a little uncomfortable to drink through, even if you use the narrowest straw provided.
Secondly, if you’re drinking a refill, they start to absorb the drink and produce a strange taste.
Thirdly, a few of the straws snapped apart before they were ever used.
I think that if you’re hardcore eco-warrior then these might be great but not if you’re a regular straw user. I’ve since used other alternatives which for me, are more suitable.
These straws come with a cleaning brush that works perfectly. We've now used them for cocktails, smoothies and water and they work just like plastic straws. I was also pleased that they come in a bamboo drawstring bag, and were minimally packaged.