Customer reviews

Return to Oz [DVD] [1985]
Format: DVD|Change

on 4 May 2017
Glad I found this. First watched it in 1985 and I was scared as a 15 year old! Follows on from the first book and story of The Wizard of Oz. Too scary for children so will save it for now for my daughter to watch when she's a little older. Don't bother with the cartoon Oz movies of late. They confuse the storylines and are rubbish. This plus Oz, The Great and Powerful are all you need for a sequel and prequel to the original. A must for Oz fans mid teens onwards.
on 19 October 2017
Brought for my brother who loves this film.was on time and in verygood condition.a fantastic dvd,bringing back memories of a easier time.saw this film in the 80s as a child,and was spellbound by it then.my brother loves the artwork of the film and its special effects.ok some scenes are a bit scary,so maybe a bit too intense for the youngest of children,but should be fine for everyone else.starring a very young fairuza balk,nicol williamson and jean marsh.
on 12 September 2017
I loved this as a kid and I bought it as a bit of nostalgia. I'm surprised about how much I remembered from when I last watched it over 20 years ago. Great acting and you will love Tick-Tock and Jack pumkin-head. Not sure that kids today would find it fast paced enough though.
on 19 September 2017
Great film. Right up there with Labyrinth and Dark Crystal imo.
on 30 March 2017
I really enjoy this film,family watch.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 February 2016
My Daughter loves this film, she watches it at east twice a month.
on 2 July 2017