on 18 March 2015
This book is a first class presentation of evidence for reincarnation within the same family. It is presented in a comfortably easy to read style and gives the reader plenty of insight into the reasons for return - love, lessons to learn, a second chance and forgiveness and so forth.
It amazes me just how many same family cases are 'out there' waiting to be recognised by parents rather than dismissed as a young child's imagination. Some, from the age of two, manage to communicate knowledge prevalent to their previous embodiment. Sometimes with no particular reason, but other times because some form of healing (often mutual) needs to be forthcoming to help people move forward more positively in their lives.
on 2 February 2015
Summary: The actual cases are an interesting read, but the author tries so hard to convince you that the cases are genuine, rather than letting you make your own mind up, it's off putting.

If you are interested in this sort of thing, there are some cases here you might enjoy reading and mulling over to make your own mind up, I found myself trying to shut myself off from her efforts to convince the reader of the authenticity of the cases - I wish she'd just put any evidence she has on paper and let the reader decide what they think of it. The way the book is written I found cringe worthy in parts. It's as though she's trying to elevate her own importance in the stories, bringing herself into them, where really she is nothing to do with any of the cases, only investigating them. Does any one really want to know whether sun was streaming in through the window as she sat in the lounge of a family who appeared to be experiencing reincarnation, or whether the author looked deeply into someone's eyes when meeting for the first time?

Having just slated the Author, I would recommend reading this book, for the 'stories', not the way it's told. It does appear as though the author has gone to a lot of effort to research this topic.
on 27 July 2011
I loved this book and was completely fascinated by its content and some of the evidence given is jaw dropping.
The author is a very good writer and has clearly carried out thorough research. It is calming to know that we will all meet again, and we dont' have to wait until the end of our lives for this to happen.

This is one of the best reincarnation books I've read, and I've read quite a few. I honestly cannot find any fault in it. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in reincarnation and the afterlife.

I also think this would be a perfect gift for someone who is grieving the loss of a loved one. Very uplifting, very comforting.
on 24 April 2014
This was only my second book on the subject of re-incarnation and it answers so many questions with real life experiences, as well as opening up new worlds, new ways of looking at this existing world, offering so much on so many levels.

An excellent read!
on 26 October 2017
This has been a very good book I havent finished it yet but so far very good and given me such a lot of food for thought. Very great comfort after a terrible bereavement that I am suffering.
on 23 February 2016
Started reading this book couldn't put it down because the children in stories are genuine.
on 26 February 2015
Boring although the topic is great!
on 3 May 2016
found it boring
on 3 March 2016
A brand new paperback. The problem I had with it, was the fact that it was one of those very small books that seem to be appearing. If I had known it was that size, I would not have purchased it.
on 19 May 2015