Return on Engagement: Content Strategy and Web Design Techniques for Digital Marketing Paperback – 27 Aug 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Tim Frick is Principal at Mightybytes, a company focused on creating design-driven media solutions for a wide variety of corporate, education, arts, and non-profit clients since 1998. Mightybytes is a triple bottom line-friendly B Corp in Chicago. Tim is the author of media and marketing books that are used for professional development and by higher learning institutions in the U.S. and Europe. He is an avid environmentalist and cyclist.
Kate is a project manager with Mightybytes. Previous to working at Mightybytes, she spent two years training Walmart employees on environmental and social sustainability. She’s the co-author of The Civic Apps Competition Handbook.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
"Return on Engagement" taught me that digital marketing is a process, not a one-off event. I learned more about creating a consistent content strategy, making sense of SEO, the do's and don't of social media, and how to use data to measure success. The authors cover it all--from start to finish. In my humble opinion, this is a fantastic book for anyone who wants to maximize the effectiveness of their content marketing, avoid chasing the latest fads, and see a real return on their time and energy.
Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for a review.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Distribution > Retail
- Books > Computing & Internet > PC & Video Games
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Website Design