on 27 March 2015
These are a brilliant birthday present for my friend, her birthday is in a couple of weeks so I thought I'd better order these early but there was no need as they turned in in a few days. This box is absolutely stuffed with loads of different types of sweets and I will be ordering one for myself asap. I would totally recommend these sweets :-)
on 31 January 2015
This is an ideal birthday gift for those that were children in the 80s, it comes in a classy looking box suitable for an adult and is packed full of sweets, if I had realised how much was in here I would have bought the smaller one.
on 7 December 2014
I purchased one of these bumper sweet boxes as a birthday present for a friend, my order arrived in plenty of time and came well packaged in a tasteful box. It was certainly great value for money, I would definitely recommend!
on 8 June 2014
Fantastic range of sweets to suit many people I bought this as a gift for work and it went down really well
on 19 July 2015
I bought this as a birthday present for my son-in-law and although I'm not sure what his interests are apart from football, I know he's a sweet tooth as my daughter teases him about it on occassion. So having learnt this, I set out on a hunt for a suitable present and came accross this mega sized treasure gift of Retro Sweets and it was very well received and according to my daughter he was "Over the moon" with it, which makes me happy too that I made the right choice.
on 19 November 2017
Fab sweet box really pleased with it
on 11 March 2016
I searched and searched (online obviously) for a decent box of retro sweeties, viewed this 4 or 5 times, then oredered. No regrets, quick delivery and loads of quality treats
on 14 February 2017
The kids loved it, a lovely surprise for all the family, childhood memories box of sweets the good old time Saturday morning buys
on 6 April 2016
Arrived with me quickly and was just as expected, a sticky mess in all the right ways, many thanks
on 7 August 2014
Fast delivery item packedge excellently. Very pleased with this purchase. Great selection. Was bought for a gift the reciver loved them. Recommended to all. I will be purchasing again for Christmas gifts.