- Item model number: Ret:0091
- ASIN: B00E6SIUP4
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 27 July 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 38,957 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Retro Phone Co®-360-Retro Union Jack Leather PU Stand Case Cover for Apple ipad 4, iPad 2/iPad 3 with Magnetic Sleep Wake Sensor
|Price:||£7.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- RETRO PHONE CO-HIGH QUALITY PU RETRO LEATHER 360 COVER FOR iPAD 2 & iPAD 3.iPAD 4
- Trendy 360 folio leatherette iPad case with United Kingdom's flag design.
- Made from superior PU leatherette and embossed with a beautiful design,
- Compatible with: iPad 2 / iPad 3 / iPad 4
- Another plus point is you can easily stand the retro case for typing Also this case has a full 360 degree rotation,
Customers also shopped for
The retro Phone Co-This 360 Retro Union Jack leather PU stand/ case fits your ipad perfectly, offering maximum protection yet access to all your ipad features without having to remove it from the case Protect your ipad from scratches and surface damage while you're on-the-go! This leather PU case offers great value for money and is of equally great quality, perfect fit . Its snap shut closure system is safe and secure while the soft PU leather lining offers maximum protection. The case comes with a magnetic closure which keeps the case closed and your ipad protected at all times whilst its inside the case. You can now preserve the new look of your ipad, provide impact & shock protection and keep the compact dimensions of your phone with these fantastic looking case. Another plus point is you can easily stand the case for typing Also this case has a full 360 degree rotation.
Top Customer Reviews
It was despatched rapidly and I couldn't have chosen a better gift.
Compared to other covers I looked at this is far best value for money
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not very good quality. Have had this item a short while and had ripped, could be just a faulty one that I have??Published on 14 Nov. 2013 by Harpo