Rethinking the Russian Revolution (Reading History series) Paperback – 5 Jul 1990
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This work is intended principally to allow the student and nonspecialist to acquire a reasonably sophisticated grasp of the historiography of the Russian revolution. In this, it succeeds strongly, largely due to a clarity of presentation grounded in the author's strong interpretational grasp. 'Rethinking the Russian Revolution' will likely become standard fare in university classrooms. (Slavic Review)
About the Author
Edward Acton is Professor of Modern European History at the University of East Anglia
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Russia > Russian Revolution
- Books > History > Europe > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > Military History > World War I
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plant Sciences
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > Europe