Rethinking Learning for a Digital Age: How Learners are Shaping their Own Experiences Paperback – 16 Jul 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Rhona Sharpe is Principal Lecturer in Educational Development, Oxford Centre for Staff and Learning Development, Oxford Brookes University.
Helen Beetham is an e-learning consultant.
Sara de Freitas is Director of Research, Serious Games Institute, University of Coventry Technology Park.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Higher & Further Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies