on 9 February 2017
love them there perfect for zumba toning
on 4 March 2017
Good quality product.
on 25 May 2016
Nice products and good quality for the price. Would recommend
on 13 March 2014
Due to a trapped nerve in my upper spine I have had to undergo physio, he recomended the dumbells for the exercises I have to do at home and they are excellent. Good design and comfortable to use without fear of slip.
I would reccomend them to anyone.
on 8 January 2015
Bought these for my 18 year old daughter for Christmas, and she loves them. They look good, and handle well, with good grip. I was uncertain of which weight to buy, but chose the 2 X 2.5lb ones, and they were the right weight. They don't feel that heavy when just picking up one in each hand, but as soon as you start doing exercises with them, that extra weight is enough.
on 23 January 2017
I ordered the 2.5lbs which are great - they don't feel too heavy when you pick them up but once you start working out you really notice the extra weight. Great non slip foam covering especially if you're working out at home. Highly recommend.
on 30 June 2015
I was expecting each individual weight to be 3lb however, I am happy with the quality and style of the weights and I will purchase heavier weights at a later date.
on 1 December 2016
Arrived quickly, product is exactly as advertised. They are comfortable to hold and wont hurt your feet if you drop them! I recommend!
on 11 June 2015
So light I had to go back and buy some heavier ones. However, that is my error - these were as described and came well packaged.
on 8 September 2015
Awesome very happy received quickly and All packaged well
Will order again happily