on 21 May 2017
just piece of elastic on the back,cannot be adjusted so feels a little tight,but should give with wear.it has 2 folds in the peak.material at the back will keep the sun off nape of neck.good quality and price.
on 10 May 2017
I was not expecting this hat to be so well made for the price.
I need a hat to protect my ears from further sun damage and this one is ideal.
I particularly like the fact that the brim folds up which makes it very easy to pack away I was not aware of this detail in the specification.
So more than pleased.
on 11 June 2017
This is the second purchase as others worn out these really do protect head and neck when the sun is strong
on 17 June 2017
Not bought for me but for a disabled teen who don't hold his head up, so suffers sun burnt neck
on 22 August 2016
Slightly small but great value for money. I have a bald, sun-damaged scalp, and this hat is keeping me safe in the heat of the mountains of Southern Spain.
on 3 August 2017
peak cant be used for tennis , obstructs serve, fine for hiking though
on 30 August 2017
I bought it for a trip to Venice last week, and was very glad of it in the hot sun.
on 7 September 2017
Absolutely perfect, I especially love how even the hard brim folds up so I can keep it in my pocket.
on 13 July 2017
Very pleased with my white hat thanks
on 19 July 2017
perfect for the job it was intended