Result: Think Decisively, Take Action and Get Results Paperback – 18 Oct 2012
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
If you had just one chance to get the result you wanted - one chance to attain that glittering career, brilliant business or personal victory, you’d leave no stone unturned, right?
Delivering a potent and practical cocktail of personal effectiveness tools and proven psychological techniques, this power-packed book will make sure you can achieve the right result first time, every time, whatever your goal.
Discover the secrets that have been put to work by individuals, teams and organisations to drive success. This book will give you:
- insights into what accomplished achievers really do to attain success (and it’s nothing to do with SMART goals!)
- the skills to demolish barriers such as procrastination and fear
- the mindset to focus on exciting new habits of excellence that will enable you to consistently achieve and deliver
- the courage to take bold, decisive action which leads to specific breakthroughs
- the motivation and persistence to drive your projects through to the desired end result
So, if you want to learn how to move from workaholic to result-aholic then let’s get started …
About the Author
Phil Olley works with businesses to help them foster and generate peak performance and achieve their goals. He is a coach and presenter who speaks at conferences and events across the globe whilst running master-classes and seminars and delivering world-class performance coaching to many commercial organisations. He regularly writes articles and columns for magazine, has featured in the national press, on radio and on TV. He’s also the founder of The Focus Gym, designed to help anybody achieve outstanding personal results.