Size: 16|Colour: Iris Blue|Change
Price:£16.45+ £4.40 shipping

on 22 June 2013
I was disappointed with the fleece. It appeared to have zipped pockets in it and did mention zip which I read as zipped pockets. (My fault perhaps). I ordered a size 16. I am between 14 and 16 but this was too small..
I have been given a refund plus the postage but I am still out £5.46 for the return postage.
on 23 March 2013
Good quality and the size was just right. I ordered the lavender which is lilac/purple in the picture. What I got was a very nice dusky pink/light plum, but not what I wanted or was expecting so I was very disappointed.
on 28 November 2015
This is a very good fleece. It is certainly not at all like the colour shown but rather a pretty pinkish shade. I wish the colour shown were available but I am happy with this item
review image
on 24 September 2014
Great for garden. Material very thin, no pockets but it is comfortable and really only fit for the garden. Would think twice before I ordered similar again.
on 12 November 2014
the colour was all right but was to small money worth money thank you