- Paperback: 230 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (10 Sept. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1453718079
- ISBN-13: 978-1453718070
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1.5 x 20.3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,701,092 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Restriction of National Sovereignty: From the Early Peace Plans to a World Government Paperback – 10 Sep 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
PIERRE F. WALTER is an international lawyer, researcher, author and lecturer. After finalizing his studies in German law and European Integration with diplomas in both disciplines, he graduated at the law faculty of the University of Geneva as Docteur en Droit in international law. Pierre F. Walter’s nonfiction publications span the fields International Law, Criminal Law, Holistic Science, Psychology, Education, Shamanism, Ecology, Spirituality, Quantum Physics, Systems Research, Natural Healing, Peace Research, Personal Growth, Selfhelp and Consciousness Research. 110 Book Reviews, 38 audio books and more than 100 video lectures were realized in the years 2005-2010. Besides, Pierre F. Walter publishes a series ‘Great Minds’, which features scientists, artists and authors of genius from Leonardo to Fritjof Capra.