- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Respecting Life: Theology and Bioethics Paperback – 28 Feb 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Unlike most books published in the field of bioethics, Neil Messer's book is written from a theological perspective ... His approach is refreshing ... constitut[ing] an important contribution to the current bioethics debate ... Giving us a good example of how to partake in the bioethics debate in a manner that reflects the gospel, Messer has produced an inspiring example of how to do bioethics as a theologian ... I warmly recommend this book to anyone who is interested in listening to a theological voice in the current bioethics debate.' (Agneta Sutton Book Reviews)
About the Author
Neil Messer is Reader in Theology and Head of Theology and Religious Studies at the University of Winchester. He has a research background in molecular biology, and is a minister of the United Reformed Church.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.