Resources for Teaching Mathematics: 11-14 Paperback – 22 Sep 2011
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'The problems in this book would enrich the mathematical learning of any class; they are clear and challenging whilst being easily differentiable. Colin Foster has produced a resource that will extend the mathematical learning of any student, helping them to engage with mathematics, instead of just doing mathematics.' --James Robinson, Teacher of Mathematics, Ripley St Thomas School, UK
About the Author
Colin Foster teaches mathematics at a secondary school in Coventry, UK.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Curriculum Planning & Development
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > School Books > Primary
- Books > School Books > Secondary
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies