Slip Resistant Rubberized Shoe Sole Cover for Flats, Wedges, or Platforms - Available in Black, Clear, or Red (Clear)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Protect your shoe sole from damage with a premium thin rubberized layer on the area of the sole that comes in contact with the ground. The cover is both textured and rubberized to grip more like a tennis shoe instead of the typical smooth bottom of most heels. The rubber is soft enough not to scratch floors, but is also resilient to most oils and other chemicals.
- Covers any damage or inperfections already on the shoes sole. It is flexible and will conform to the curves of most soles. Cleans easily to help keep the bottoms looking new.
- Self adhesive design that can be easily cut to the shape of any shoe in any size. Instructions are included.
- Available in clear, black, and red. Custom colors available upon request.
- Works best with any smooth flat bottom shoe(flats, wedges, platforms etc) For color bottoms, heels, single and multi-packs, see our other items for sale on Amazon.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Shoe Bottoms brings you our shoe protectors. They are made of a premium rubberized coating designed to make your shoe's smooth bottom grip more like an athletic shoe. It will also act as a shield, protecting the bottom of the shoe from damage. SHOES NOT INCLUDED...We don't sell shoes; we sell products to make your shoes look better. What other product do you spend hundred or thousands of dollars on, and then literally WALK on them?! How many pairs of shoes do you own that you love, but don't wear them because you don't want to ruin them? Shoes are an investment, and you should protect your investment so you can keep them looking new for 2 years, not just 2 nights.