- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more LE Portable Camping Lantern offered by NEON Mart. Enter code RXDLC4QK at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more LE 500lm Outdoor Lantern offered by NEON Mart. Enter code GRTJIADR at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £3.00 when you purchase 2 or more LE Outdoor Dimmable 1000lm LED Lantern, Battery Powered Water Resistant offered by NEON Mart. Enter code J4OURW7S at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £2.00 on LE CREE LED Headlamp, USB Rechargeable, Zoomable, 6 Light Modes when you purchase 1 or more LE LED Lantern, Dimmable, 1000lm, Battery Powered, Water Resistant offered by NEON Mart. Enter code LP8D3NKR at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
LE Outdoor LED Lantern Dimmable 1000lm Battery Powered Water Resistant Camping Gear Equipment Flashlight Lanterns Tent Lights for Hiking Emergencies Hurricanes Outages [Energy Class A+]
|Price:||£16.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.55 (13%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BRIGHTNESS: The highest brightness of this lantern is up to 1000lm. By adopting the semitransparent panel housing, this camping tent light gives off the light pretty evenly without dazzling.
- DIMMABLE: Infinitely dimmable ranging from 3000K to 6000K, and flash function at full brightness is available.
- WATER RESISTANT: With the hook at the base, metal handle on the top and an IPX4 protection grade, you can hang them upside down to get brighter light when lighting up a bigger area. ( IPX4 means water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect.)
- PORTABLE: This portable light uses 3D batteries(not included) as power supply, you can use it for walking dog, camping, hiking, emergency usage or other activities.
- APPLICATION: You can use it for walking dog, camping, fishing, emergency usage or other activities.
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The highest brightness of this lantern is up to 1000lm. By adopting the semitransparent panel housing, this camping light gives off the light pretty evenly without dazzling.
Infinitely dimmable ranging from 3000K to 6000K, and flash function at full brightness is available.
With the hook at the base, metal handle on the top and an IPX4 protection grade, you can hang them upside down to get brighter light when lighting up a bigger area. ( IPX4 means water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect.)
This portable light uses 3D batteries(not included) as power supply, you can use it for walking dog, camping, hiking, emergency usage or other activities.
Skid resistance base
By adopting qualified silicone at the bottom, the light is skid resistance. You can put it on a desk to light up your room without worrying about the light slips off to the ground.
If your area gets lot of thunderstorms and power outages, you couldn't miss this light. When there is no power due to a storm, you can rely on this portable light as it is able to light up your space and provide you with enough brightness.
Lighting EVER, abbreviated to LE, focuses on creating the best lighting experience.
Only high end LED and advanced optical design are adopted. Enjoy lighting with LE.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 695 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The battery case is a little fiddly, but honestly nowhere near as difficult as others have indicated; there's a little rod that lines up (and can only.line up one way), then push the two together and twist. Easy-peasy!
They feel very sturdy and and quite able to handle the inevitable bump and bruises of outdoor life. Battery life (rated, not yet tested) is great and with a hook both end they are made for camping.
The light has four modes: Daylight white, warm white, full bright and blinking. The light is not dimmable, but the warm white is much lower output (and lasts longer on the battery) so is a decent alternative. Personally I'm not sure why they've bothered with the daylight white. Just give us full and half light, blinking if you must, but not sure I need two versions of very bright.
So why not 5 stars? Well, while the blinking green LED makes it easy to find the light at night, it blinks so brightly you'll see it through your eye-popping in the darkest of night. I would be great if it could be turned off (press and hold, perhaps).
Other than than the price performance ratio on the bad boys is fantastic and I would recommend them to any camper.
Bought two and now returned to buy a third.
Also, there is perky green flashing light on the side of the light that flashes every two seconds until the batteries die. It is annoying in daylight so a real pain at night. As it is quite an effort to put the batteries in, it doesn't make it that easy to get round this problem.
Apart from that it is a cute little light.
However I think I shall send it back.
in the little village in which she lives. She's got a couple of torches but candles are
a complete no no! I spotted this piece of kit on Amazon and thought I'd give it a punt.
She's absolutely delighted with it. It's got a good stable base and three light modes :
bright, very bright and flashing. It delivers adequate illumination to a whole room.
Problem solved. I'm going to get a second one for her.
Theres not a huge different between the 2 light settings, the flashing setting is a bit annoying (you have to go through all the light settings in order to turn it off).
To get the best from the light you need to hang it above you, we started with it on the table, but it shines more downward than outward.
For the money (about £13) not a bad light, we haven't used it enough to know how quickly it uses up the batteries - if it is excessive I'll invest in some rechargeables.
Has 3 lighting options. Full, half and SOS/flashing. The on button flashes green when not in use. Probably useful for finding in the dark but may be annoying in tent if sleeping - no obvious way to disable that. First camping trip coming up, we'll see how the batteries last.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?