Resistance Hip Band | Heavy Duty Glute Activation Band for Men or Women | Free Exercise Guide | Glute Resistance Band for Strength Training, Weight Loss, Pilates and Thigh, Hip and Booty Exercise
- GLUTE ACTIVATION - ideal for intensive glute, hip and thigh workout, can be looped around the legs to perform squats and many other exercises, resulting in a highly toned and well-shaped lower body
- POWERFUL RESISTANCE - high level of resistance ensures an intensive workout, focused around the glute, hip and thigh muscles. The band provides a much higher level of resistance than regular mini bands. Beginners are recommended to first try out Atemi Sports mini resistance bands (click seller name)
- INJURY PREVENTION - bulletproof your hips, thighs and knees by applying concentric resistance during squats and other exercises. This activates many more muscles which would otherwise be underused, resulting in a much more robust and sturdy musculoskeletal structure
- FREE EXERCISE GUIDE - no need to download any e-books or spend time searching the internet for suitable exercises; your order includes a proper exercise booklet with a professionally designed workout routine focusing on glutes, hips and thighs
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - extremely durable 100% natural latex, covered with cotton fabric, designed to last a lifetime, guaranteed
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
One resistance glute band in blue, with exercise guide. Circumference: S/M: 66cm, M/L: 76cm; width: 8.4cm. Heavy duty latex band covered with cotton fabric. Resistance level: extremely high (not suitable for beginners - if you are new to strength training we recommend Atemi Sports set of 4 mini resistance bands)
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The other reviews are right though, it is VERY strong, so if you're new to using resistance bands perhaps not for you.
Handy exercise leaflet/pdf too (haven't looked at it in detail, but good exercises for glute activation)