Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.03 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.03 UK delivery
Resident Evil Revelations (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£10.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Resident Evil Revelations (Xbox 360) In Great Condition
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Xbox 360
The fear that was originally brought to players in Resident Evil Revelations on the Nintendo 3DS system returns redefined for home consoles and PC complete with high quality HD visuals, enhanced lighting effects and an immersive sound experience. This latest version of Resident Evil Revelations will also deliver additional content including a terrifying new enemy, extra difficulty mode, integration with ResidentEvil.net and improvements to Raid Mode. Raid Mode, which was first introduced to the series in the original version of Resident Evil Revelations, sees gamers play online in co-op mode or alone in single player taking on the hordes of enemies across a variety of missions whilst leveling up characters and earning weapon upgrades. New weapons, skill sets, and playable characters including Hunk, take the Raid Mode experience to new depths.
The critically acclaimed survival horror title takes players back to the events that took place between Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, revealing the truth about the T-Abyss virus. Resident Evil Revelations features series favourites Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield, plus their respective BSAA partners - Parker Luciani and Jessica Sherawat. The action begins on board a supposedly abandoned cruise ship, the ‘Queen Zenobia’, where horrors lurk around every corner, before players head for the mainland and the devastated city of Terragrigia. With limited ammo and weapons available, the race is on to survive the horror of Resident Evil Revelations.
- Enhanced for Consoles - The fear that was brought to players in Resident Evil Revelations on the Nintendo 3DS system returns redefined complete with high quality HD visuals, enhanced lighting effects and an immersive sound experience.
- Classic Survival Horror Gameplay Returns - the campaign mode’s single player experience sees gamers investigating a range of different locations including the dark confined spaces of a cruise ship and the treacherous snow covered mountains. With limited ammo and weapons, fight off infected enemies that lurk around every corner.
- Hell just got Hotter - Infernal Mode, a new difficulty mode for console versions, is not just more challenging than Easy and Normal modes but also remixes enemy and item placement, so even those familiar with the game will discover new terrors.
- Meet the Wall Blister - A brand new enemy, the Wall Blister is a mutated creature borne from the T-Abyss virus that spreads through water, adding to the horrors that lurk around every corner.
- Residentevil.net Support - Resident Evil Revelations will take full advantage of Residentevil.net with content available to users once the game launches. Earn weapons and custom parts and use them in-game, collect figures that can be used in dioramas and check your stats through the online web service.
- Improved Raid Mode - New weapons, skill sets, playable characters including Rachel and Hunk and enemies exclusive to this mode are added for the this latest version.
Top Customer Reviews
Resident Evil: Revelations is a nice jump back to a more familiar style of gameplay that fans of the older Resident Evil are used to. Whilst it does have the more actiony style of fighting enemies seen in RE4, 5 and 6, it also focuses largely on the story and the characters, something that RE6 especially lacked (I often felt I was just endlessly killing enemy after enemy with absolutely no idea what was going on or who anyone was) and the action doesn't fell like it drags on endlessly like Resident Evil 6. Jill and her partner Parker are aboard a huge ship, the Queen Zenobia, searching for her fellow comrade Chris Redfield who has gone missing.
This really should have been Resident Evil 6. Storyline is great, the atmosphere really captures that freaky feeling apparent in the earlier games and the new Raid mode - similar to The Mercenaries seen in the previous games - is a huge improvement and I have spent countless hours enjoying it with friends online. Has all the things that make a great Resident Evil game - lots of exploration, a few puzzles here and there, creepy zombie-esque monsters (although a few of the monster designs feel a bit sloppy and uninspired) and plenty of cool weapons which you can upgrade and customize which is a nice feature.Read more ›
Revelations, on the other hand, has been better received and classed as one of the better Resident Evil titles. I originally played this on the 3DS and it was great to get a port for the 360.
I remember rushing down to my nearest Electronics Boutique for the release of Resident Evil on the PSone. It was, at the time, one of the best games I'd ever played.....for survival horror. Nowadays the term is thrown around and ultimately people have different views on what survival horror actually is.
In my book Resident Evil Revelations is an action game with horror elements. Due to the fact that ammunition (on normal difficulty) never really becomes a problem (unless you've been getting shooting lessons from Stevie Wonder) and weapons can be upgraded to deliver extreme damage it always feels like the player has the upper hand. I think Capcom has a tough job supplying it's market with what we, as fickle gamers, expect from our Zombie games.
Of course, like the times, the enemies in the Resi universe are shifting. Revelations introduces the Ooze. Gangly mutations with sharp limbs and large tongues. There are genuine moments of "I may have just filled my underwear" as the creatures slide out of vents behind you, and appear at unexpected times. They grab you, try to drink your blood and it's a case of wiggling the analogue stick to shake them off. Get surrounded and it's back to the continue screen. As in all the Resi games you'll adopt a playstyle that allows you to shoot, dodge and melee attack your enemies. It all comes together in the end.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Already played and completed but forgot how much I hate end of level bossesPublished 4 months ago by Ama buyer