- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Also check our best rated 3D Blu Ray Movie reviews
Resident Evil: Retribution (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy)  [Region Free]
|Additional Blu-ray options||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The Umbrella Corporation’s deadly T-virus continues to ravage the Earth, transforming the global population into legions of the flesh eating Undead. The human race’s last and only hope, ALICE (Jovovich), awakens in the heart of Umbrella's most clandestine operations facility and unveils more of her mysterious past as she delves further into the complex. Without a safe haven, Alice continues to hunt those responsible for the outbreak; a chase that takes her from Tokyo to New York, Washington, D.C. and Moscow, culminating in a mind-blowing revelation that will force her to rethink everything that she once thought to be true. Aided by newfound allies and familiar friends, Alice must fight to survive long enough to escape a hostile world on the brink of oblivion. The countdown has begun.
• Deleted & Extended Scenes and Outtakes in 3D
• Six featurettes: - Maestro of Evil: Directing Resident Evil: Retribution - Evolving Alice - Resident Evil: Reunion - Design & Build: The World of Resident Evil: Retribution - Resident Stuntman - Code: Mika
• Project Alice: The Interactive Database
• Director and Cast Commentary
• Director and Producer Commentary
• Drop (Un)Dead: The Creatures of Retribution
The Blu-ray 3D includes deleted & extended scenes, as well as six featurettes:
• “Maestro of Evil: Directing Resident Evil: Retribution” features Anderson discussing his return to the franchise as the director of the film.
• “Resident Evil: Reunion” presents original cast favorites, including Oded Fehr and Rodriguez.
• “Evolving Alice” highlights how Jovovich and Anderson continually evolve Alice’s character to keep her fresh after five movies (and counting).
• In “Design & Build: The World of Resident Evil: Retribution,” the filmmakers take viewers through the process of recreating the massive set and filming locations.
• “Resident Stuntman” features filmmakers and stunt coordinator Nick Powell discussing some of the most exciting and intense action sequences from the film.
• “Code: Mika” is centered around Japanese pop star Mika Nakashima, who reprises her role as “J-Pop Girl” in RE5.
The Blu-ray 3D also come with an interactive map, “Project Alice: The Interactive Database,” which allows users to investigate the living, the dead and the undead of the Resident Evil universe.
The fifth chapter in the Resident Evil cinematic franchise again sees Milla Jovovich as Alice, who once more is armed and dangerous. She needs to be too, given the numerous zombie monsters who are after her. Working equally well as a standalone movie, Resident Evil: Retribution nonetheless picks up directly after the events of Resident Evil: Afterlife. It also brings back characters from previous movies, as well as introducing some new faces, but it's when the action is ramped up that the film sparks heavily into life.
Few would declare that any of the Resident Evil movies have anything of note to add to the history of cinema, but they've all succeeded, to varying degrees, in entertaining. Retribution survives some major wobbles to do so too. It's best not to focus too much on the narrative, rather to sit back and enjoy the moments where the screen bursts to life. This is where the 3D Blu-ray comes into its own, too. Not just for the super-sharp picture quality, but also the fact that there's been a real effort to get something out of the 3D work in the film, and it's really very effective.
Still, Milla Jovavich remains the key reason to watch Resident Evil: Retribution. She comfortably holds everything together, and remains an action cinema lead of some quality. Her Alice remains a character very much not to be trifled with, and the latest chapter shows that her screen adventures are still worth checking out. --Jon FosterSee all Product description
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Steelbook has a bad dent, serious dent (damaged)
movie was good, i really like re 1-6