- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Resident Evil: Retribution UV Copy)  [Region Free]
|Additional Blu-ray options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Umbrella Corporation’s deadly T-virus continues to ravage the Earth, transforming the global population into legions of the flesh eating Undead. The human race’s last and only hope, Alice (Jovovich), awakens in the heart of Umbrella's most clandestine operations facility and unveils more of her mysterious past as she delves further into the complex. Without a safe haven, Alice continues to hunt those responsible for the outbreak; a chase that takes her from Tokyo to New York, Washington, D.C. and Moscow, culminating in a mind-blowing revelation that will force her to rethink everything that she once thought to be true. Aided by newfound allies and familiar friends, Alice must fight to survive long enough to escape a hostile world on the brink of oblivion. The countdown has begun.
• Deleted & Extended Scenes
• Six featurettes: - Maestro of Evil: Directing Resident Evil: Retribution - Evolving Alice - Resident Evil: Reunion - Design & Build: The World of Resident Evil: Retribution - Resident Stuntman - Code: Mika
• Project Alice: The Interactive Database
• Director and Cast Commentary
• Director and Producer Commentary
• Drop (Un)Dead: The Creatures of Retribution
The Blu-ray includes deleted & extended scenes, as well as six featurettes:
• “Maestro of Evil: Directing Resident Evil: Retribution” features Anderson discussing his return to the franchise as the director of the film.
• “Resident Evil: Reunion” presents original cast favorites, including Oded Fehr and Rodriguez.
• “Evolving Alice” highlights how Jovovich and Anderson continually evolve Alice’s character to keep her fresh after five movies (and counting).
• In “Design & Build: The World of Resident Evil: Retribution,” the filmmakers take viewers through the process of recreating the massive set and filming locations.
• “Resident Stuntman” features filmmakers and stunt coordinator Nick Powell discussing some of the most exciting and intense action sequences from the film.
• “Code: Mika” is centered around Japanese pop star Mika Nakashima, who reprises her role as “J-Pop Girl” in RE5.
The Blu-ray also come with an interactive map, “Project Alice: The Interactive Database,” which allows users to investigate the living, the dead and the undead of the Resident Evil universe.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Finally Ada and Leon from the game are in the movie and so is Gill Valentine who was in the last scene of previous movie (only I didn't recognise her as she inexplicably looks radically different! I've been wondering what happened to her in between the 2nd and 3rd films in the franchise.
Overall one of the best sequels to the original.
Enjoy the film for what it is, a fast paced action shoot em up film.
Finally, I was pleased that this one pays more attention to the 'original storyline' or example, number 1,2,3 had such similar aspects, and number 4,5 has driven away from the same plot Etc. and paying more attention to clones, not zombie. Overall thought, I did really enjoy it... Better then Afterlife anyway.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?