- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get £5 off qualifying orders of £25 or more. Enter code BIGTHANKS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Researching Your Family History Online For Dummies, 2nd Edition (UK Edition) Paperback – 11 Sep 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'...brilliant resource for researchers, packed with useful information...a quick-and-easy reference guide.' (Family History Monthly, April 2010).
About the Author
Dr Nick Barratt is the CEO of Sticks Research Agency (SRA), a research company specialising in family history. Nick was also the genealogical consultant for four series of the BBC's Who Do You Think You Are? Sarah-Jane Newbery is a historian at SRA. Jenny Thomas , Matthew L. Helm and April Leigh Helm are genealogists.