Researching Children'S Perspectives Paperback – 1 Dec 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"...a useful grounding for anyone who is involved in research with children, as well as a range of professionals who work wit children and wish to giant their views and opinions." - Penny Slater (2002-12-05)
About the Author
Ann Lewis is a Senior Lecturer in Education at the University of Warwick. Her current research includes a study of invidivualism and collectivism in young children, evaluation of ICT based approaches to overcoming reading difficulties and a critique of the concept of special needs pedagogy. She is a chartered psychologist and her recent publications include Primary Special Needs and the National Curriculum (Routledge, 1995) and Children's Understanding of Disability (Routledge, 1995).
Geoff Lindsay is Professor of Special Educational Needs and Educational Psychology at the University of Warwick. He is Director of the Psychology and Special Needs Research Unit and a chartered psychologist. He is currently carrying out research into children with specific speech and language difficulties; baseline assessment of 5 year olds; support services for secondary pupils presenting problem behaviour; and ethical dilemmas of psychologists and psychotherapists. Geoff's recent publications include Values into Practice in Special Education (David Fulton, 1997) and Baseline Assessment: Practice, Problems and Priorities (with Martin Desforges; David Fulton, 1998).
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Child Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > History & Philosophy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Methodology > Research
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Child & Developmental
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Statistics & Research