on 3 May 2015
I am not sure what happened to this product. The first two times I purchased the bars, they were as described and I really enjoyed them. I've recently purchased a third box and the flavour/consistency of the bars has changed. The bars I've got now are much softer, they almost have a caramel consistency, they are sweeter, and have no chocolate chips - not even one. My review is for my latest purchase. I am disappointed because I thought that I had found the ideal protein bar!
on 16 October 2013
I must admit I've been a bit torn and wasn't sure if I should write a review for these. This is because I think they're the most delicious and loveliest protein bars which are currently available and I don't want them to get sold out! (I know I'm being selfish here. ;P) However, giving such positive feedback might actually increase the number of sellers (and number of items in stock) as they are indeed unique and just truly wonderful. Unfortunately they are very difficult to obtain within the UK and I'd wish - as I said - there'd be more sellers (as well as items in stock) so that a) I wouldn't have to fear not getting any anymore and b) they could be offered at a lower price, because even though they're amazing I find approx. 25 pounds for 12 bars (and that's the best deal you can get at the moment) way too much!
on 9 November 2016
Great quality protein bars. Excellent flavour.
on 30 June 2015