- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Research Questions (Continuum Research Methods Series) Paperback – 1 Dec 2003
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
An informative guide to designing and formulating research questions. Crucial starting points for research are often poorly conceived by students and researchers, resulting in problems as they work through the research and overall design and quality of the thesis, dissertation or research project. As students and researchers often spend six months to a year getting their research question right, this book should help set them on the right road.
About the Author
Richard Andrews was previously Professor of Education at the University of York, UK. He is now Professor of English and Faculty Co-ordinator at the Institute of Education at the University of London.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|