- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
A Research Primer for Technical Communication: Methods, Exemplars, and Analyses Paperback – 11 Oct 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr. Michael A. Hughes works for IBM Internet Security Systems as a User Experience Architect identifying tools, methods, and standards to integrate the content and delivery of user assistance. He is an Associate Fellow with the Society for Technical Communication, and he holds a PhD from the University of Georgia.
Dr. George F. Hayhoe worked for 18 years as a technical communicator, and is currently professor of technical communication at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia. He has been editor of Technical Communication since 1996, and is an active member of the Society for Technical Communication and IEEE Professional Communication Society. He holds a PhD from the University of South Carolina.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The book is really well organized and written.
The content is perfectly clear even if you're not a native English speaker
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Technical Writing
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies