- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Research Handbook For Health Care Professionals Paperback – 1 Dec 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The Research Handbook for Health Care Professionals is the essential guide to the entire research process for students and practitioners alike. From conceiving an idea for a project to writing up the findings for publication, the book offers an overview of each stage plus hints and tips, recommendations for further reading and examples spanning a wide range of health professions.
The book comprises three sections: Getting Started, Doing Your Research and Writing Up and Dissemination, and includes chapters on key topics such as formulating your research question, writing the initial research protocol, application for ethical approval, research governance, collecting your data, research methods and preparing a poster for a conference.
About the Author
Mary Hickson is an experienced dietitian with a PhD and over ten years research experience. She is a Therapy Research Facilitator in the Therapy Services Division of Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Occupational Therapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Counselling & Therapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine