- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 821 KB
- Print Length: 90 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Resplendence Publishing, LLC (26 May 2015)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00YDFRP6A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #511,812 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rescuing Markas (Sanctuary, Book One) (Gay Shifter Romance) by Megan Slayer Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
More troubling is the hero starts the first pages in a relationship with the evil dude. But the guy is such an over the top jerk that you end up questioning the heros judgment. If he was with this guy, can we trust him to identify any true feelings? The bad guy wasn't really hiding. It was obvious he was a jerk. Why was John with him? How can we believe in John when he was with bad guy and totally oblivious?
Also there is quite a bit of contradiction. At one point John says "he isn't a bottom" then when he is falling into bed with Markas he goes on to reflect that "he is a bottom and prefers being beta". What?!?! That's not something a person forgets.
Basically the whole plot goes way too fast. Insta-love is fine but it doesn't work when the characters themselves don't believe in it. It's hard to like characters and their relationship when they can't believe it themselves. The shifter plot is a problem too. Everyone immediately believes in shifters with no reluctance OR all their close friends just happen to be shifter-experts! Ah, no. The unbelievable coincidences just pile on top of each other.
The author just tried to go too far too fast. It didn't work.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Gay
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Gay
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters