on 28 August 2015
How some women are treated is something we need to know and this book will do that and hopefully you will feel stirred to help!
on 24 September 2014
Fab book.So interesting.Great background story.Feels like I have been with the author every step of her harrowing journey.God. bless her and her sons.May she have peace and be happy.
on 25 January 2015
The first part of this book was a bit boring, but the second part was very good. I wish all the very best to the family.
on 24 March 2015
Very interesting story.
on 12 February 2015
a good read
on 10 May 2016
This is a good book to read, I had to force myself to out it down so I could do my housework.
on 19 June 2016
Very good reading
on 19 March 2016
Good read
on 27 February 2015
More about the authors life than anything else and her finding God !!!!
on 17 August 2017
*Deep sigh*
Yet another Woman desperate for a husband -any husband- and ended up not realizing her children were being sexually, emotionally and physically abused. This woman and mother should be on Jeremy Kyle.
The book is poorly written. I had to finish early as I couldn't stand reading anymore of her drivel.
Thank God I downloaded it free!