- Hardcover: 216 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (3 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1409451372
- ISBN-13: 978-1409451372
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 17.8 x 24.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,453,101 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Requirements Management: How to Ensure You Achieve What You Need from Your Projects Hardcover – 3 May 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
There are many books and scientific publications on systems engineering and requirements management. This book is not claiming to substitute them but rather offers a comprehensive and practical guide for project managers in a wide range of business contexts of different levels of complexity. The book is written in a simple but not simplistic manner supported by concrete and detailed real life examples, thereby allowing non-experts in the field to greatly enhance their project outcomes via improved management of their requirements.'Dr. Vassilis Agouridas, Strategy & Company Development, Eurocopter'I believe this book contains nuggets of gold that when understood, adopted and applied will improve my performance as both a leader and consultant and also that of my company.'Dr. Clive Bancroft, Managing Director, Enabling Process Technologies'A set of inspiring requirements management reflections by a senior requirements engineer and process architect with very rich experience over more than a decade in the field.'Dr. Mohammed Odeh, Head of Software Engineering Research Group, University of the West of England'This book is a practical and easy-to-follow guide for best practice on an underestimated topic: we often do not get what we really need from projects, and yet we seem to be reluctant to change that, because we erroneously think we haven't got the time. I strongly recommend this book, it's an eye-opener.'Prof. h.c. cn. Eckhard Michel, International Business Management Consultant and University Lecturer
About the Author
Dr Mario Kossmann is an experienced Systems Engineer and Capability Integrator for Airbus, having previously worked for Blohm & Voss as Systems Engineer, Technical Manager and Consultant in Services Marketing. He has served as a naval officer with the German and French navies, and was awarded an MEng in Aerospace Technology from the University of the Federal Armed Forces in Munich (Germany), an MBA from the University of Warwick (UK) and a Ph.D. in Requirements Engineering from the University of the West of England. He is the author of the book Delivering Excellent Service Quality in Aviation (Ashgate 2006), as well as numerous research publications in the field of Systems Engineering. Mario is also a certified Project Manager and a Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Change Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Operational Research
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Project Management
- Books > Reference > Transport > Aviation
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace > Aerospace & Aviation Technology