- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: Stewart, Tabori & Chang Inc; 01 edition (1 May 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1584799099
- ISBN-13: 978-1584799092
- Product Dimensions: 18.7 x 1.9 x 24.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 361,283 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Repurposed Library: 33 Craft Projects That Give Old Books New Life Hardcover – 1 May 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Lisa Occhipinti is a designer and exhibiting artist and a former faculty member at the New Hampshire Institute of Art and Currier Museum Art Center. Her artistic works using books as a medium have been written up by the Boston Globe and showcased in an Anthropologie window display. She and her work have also been featured on Apartment Therapy and on myriad other blogs and in Publisher's Weekly. She sells her mobiles and sculptures made from books on Etsy under the name Shophouse. Visit her website at www.locchipinti.com.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Lampshades covered with book pages, not even pictures! Isn't that a fire risk? Just as well no one will ever bother making them.
As for the pack of cards inside a book.. neither useful nor art.
Save your money, go onto pinterest for better ideas (and it's free).