Republic of Tea, the Paperback – 1 Oct 1994
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This book documents their next venture and details how they developed the business. It is like an adventure as you follow the letters to each other with new ideas.
If anything, I use this as a model for writing business plans. That's the biggest compliment I can give.
The illustrations and the background "thinking" that are added to the conversation truly give the reader a sense of understanding.
What I found to be the most interesting is how quickly the entire idea of TROT came together. Within a month of meeting, Mel and Bill had the ideas and the philosophy of TROT down. When it comes down to it, there was very little change from those initial conversations until the final product launched.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Business Life
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship