Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

Report this to BBC's Watchdog Programme

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Nov 2012 11:19:13 GMT
D. Green says:
Please spend 5 minutes and tell the BBC your experience.

I like many people feel cheated by this poor service and someone needs to be held accountable to explain why has this has been so badly managed and what are they going to put place to ensure this does not happen again.

We the customers should demand the service that they promise as we part with our hard earned cash.

Amazon need to address this issue and make assurances in order for us not to take our valuable custom else where.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/gotastory/

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Nov 2012 11:28:10 GMT
BugsyMalone says:
Agree. I have sent the story to Watchdog (which is on daily at 11am BBC1) What Amazon need to do is send games like this with tracking numbers. I complained on the 15th that my pre-ordered delivery via Royal Mail hadn't arrived they sent a 2nd copy out via City Sprint with a tracking number and it arrived the next day. My Royal mail copy hasn't arrived 5 days later and Amazon have refunded this into my bank

Posted on 17 Nov 2012 12:37:32 GMT
shane says:
i will defo do this

Posted on 20 Dec 2012 12:05:27 GMT
mrjohnnice says:
I've sent my message about the appauling returns service, how something that I have had less than 2 month cannot be replaced is beyond me

Posted on 14 Jan 2013 12:30:56 GMT
The reason they send it without a tracking number is because it is a cheaper del service for amazon with a tracking and a signature they pay a higher service to the courier which means you would pay more for postage.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  17 Nov 2012
Latest post:  14 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about