on 14 January 2016
I really like this product and intend to buy more. I've tried lots of these replacement pads and find that they don't generally fit the stretchy padded comfort style sports bras I wear, but these were just as good (if not far better) than the pads that originally came with the sports bra. Initially I thought that I wouldn't need the three different colours, as the ones that were in the bras originally were all unexplored, however I actually prefer these much more now.
on 10 December 2014
I really like these as they have depth and shape to them. I bought some other replacement bra pads and they were not like these at all, they were almost flat which just flattens your bust and gives no nice shape and outline at all. These are like the real genie bra pads which are superior to other cheaper products. This suit me but I am a petite lady with B (sometimes C) cup. I will buy these again.
on 1 February 2017
Bought these for my sports bras to replace the old padding. Each pair arent exactly the same size and there are sometimes differences in size between the pairs however they work perfectly fine and are doing the job perfectly.
on 13 May 2016
Wasn't good at all I returned
I bought for inserts for bikini tops
But wasn't the correct shape as advertised
No good at all for this
So poor prouduct
on 25 June 2015
I find the quality of this product very poor. The fabric, covering the pads, started to peel off after only two washes on a delicate cycle. Not to mention one of the pads arrived with a big indent on it and is pretty much unusable.
on 13 April 2017
Size was smaller than the original pads in my bra. But overall okay.
on 31 December 2015
Very small i would not consider myself busty at a B cup but these were far to small and if your active in your day they do ride up giving your bust a strange shape.
on 17 August 2017
Great product. Use with bikinis, bras and sport bras.
on 1 August 2016
These were gd inserts for my maternity bras. Good product and wash very well.
on 1 July 2015
I ordered these after reading the reviews and I agree they are of good quality and good shape. I would definitely order them again if needed. So much better than the original pads that came with the bra.